This agreement is made and entered into this ________ day of __________________ 2019 by
and between _____Doug Gunther______(Seller), and____________________________________ (Buyer), for the purpose of setting forth the terms and conditions of purchase by the Buyer of a purebred White German Shepherd puppy from the litter born on __________ out of ______(dam)___ and______(sire)___.
For $______, the seller agrees to sell and the buyer agrees to purchase a female_____, male ____ puppy from the litter described above subject to the following terms.
1. Seller warrants that the above described puppy/dog is a purebred German Shepherd registrable with Universal Kennel Club International (UKCI) and that registration papers will be provided to the Buyer after purchase. This puppy is sold as pet/companion only.
2. Seller warrants that the above-described puppy/dog is in good health at the time Buyer assumes ownership.
3. Ownership of the puppy/dog will be transferred to the Buyer for the sale price of $_______ to be paid as follows: $_______deposit on execution of the Agreement with the balance of $_______ to be paid on or before the puppy/dog leaves the Sellers premises. If the balance is not paid, this Agreement shall be cancelled and the Buyer forfeits the deposit given hereunder.
4. Puppy pickup at Sellers premises, Buyer is responsible for all delivery costs.
5. Buyer agrees that he/she is not acting as an agent in the purchase of this puppy/dog and that Buyer will not sell this puppy/dog to any agent, pet store or guard dog business.
6. Buyer agrees that the puppy will reside at the home of the Buyer, and will be provided with proper housing, a good quality diet, required vaccinations and exercise. Buyer agrees that at least one basic obedience training course will be completed with the puppy.
This Agreement is made and signed by both parties to insure the well being and protection of this puppy. If the Buyer breaches any part of this Agreement, the Seller is released from any obligations under this Agreement.